Join SHP if you want to make a difference to post-acute care providers and their patients
Contracts/New Accounts Administrator
The Contracts/New Accounts Administrator will be the liaison between the contracts department and the fulfillment department. Candidate must be skilled in engaging with clients to assess and document needs as well as the internal fulfillment team to ensure accurate account set up.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support in drafting a high volume of standard client agreements accurately.
- Communicating with clients in a timely manner to gather necessary contract information.
- Drafting contracts adhering to specific terms, conditions, rights, and obligations.
- Managing client agreements (paperless) according to established file maintenance protocol.
- Establishing accounts and implementation workflow in integrated CRM systems accurately.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- Contract administration including drafting, management, and implementation.
- Knowledge of contract terms, and verbiage.
- Process and results driven.
- Experience in legal field (preferred)
- SaaS industry experience (preferred).
- Healthcare industry experience (preferred).
- Independent worker yet comfortable as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Windows, MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel) as well as adept at database functionality (MS Dynamics preferred).