software with real-time data
SHP tells you where you can improve and how you compare to the competition, in real-time.
Strategic Healthcare Programs (SHP) is the leading performance improvement software built for the modern post-acute care provider, hospital, physician group and ACO. Our automated, real-time data analytics and benchmarking reports provide actionable performance metrics that drive daily decisions.
Two decades ago we pioneered real-time performance measurement in healthcare at a time when there was little recognition of the power and value that data and benchmarking could bring. Today, we serve nearly 7,600 healthcare providers in many venues of post-acute care. Our collective expertise lets us stay ahead of the curve and deliver the information and insights our customers need to maximize reimbursement, stay compliant, focus training to improve staff performance, manage quality of care to increase patient satisfaction, and follow best practices.
Our customers come first
We are a customer focused company. Our success is driven by consistently anticipating and striving to serve the needs of our customers and partners. SHP helps home health agencies, hospices, hospitals, physician groups, ACOs, home infusion pharmacies, and HME/DME providers. They range from single-site locations with a few patients to large national chains with millions of patients. Our customers use their real-time data paired with our insights and benchmarking (with the largest database in the industry) to better manage clinical, operational and financial performance.
60+ Software Vendor Partnerships
We provide value to you daily
- Transform clinical and financial data into operational reports for collaborative management, insights, and recommendations for improvements.
- Harness volumes of data available in customer EHR systems and transform it into real-time, actionable information with easy-to-use and interpret reports.
- Leverage our largest benchmark database for unique clinician-to-clinician and organization-to-organization comparisons.
- Provide automated alerts that promote immediate corrective action.
- 183MMOASIS assessments reviewed since 2005
- 30MMpatients and caregivers surveyed since 2010
- 12MMhospice episodes
analyzed since 2010
The results of our work are better compliance with regulatory guidelines, more revenue, better ratings, more focused education and training for clinical teams, but most importantly—better quality of care delivered to patients.