Post-Acute Network Management
Now more than ever health systems and ACOs are seeking to understand the post-acute care delivered to their patients.
Building and successfully managing a high-performing post-acute network requires data that is accurate, timely, and detailed. Hospitals and ACOs need this data in real-time and viewable at the provider & the individual patient level for better care coordination and collaboration, leading to better patient care overall.
CareStat® Can Help Successfully Manage Your Skilled Nursing and Home Health Network by:
- Providing timely, consistent, objective data across all providers in the network
- Eliminating manual data collection from numerous providers
- Focusing on most relevant clinical quality, outcomes, and operational metrics to make decisions
- Delivering proprietary analytics on overall quality, risk of rehospitalization, and others
- Enabling filtering by BPCI patients, individual diagnosis, payer for detailed evaluation of performance.