Free Webinar for LTC professionals
Is your staff aware of the new/revised Emergency Preparedness Requirements that went into effect in 2019? Is COVID-19 part of your risk assessment? Join us as special guest speaker, Cynthia Wilkins from Polaris Group, covers the four main components of the Emergency Program. The webinar will prepare you to implement policies and procedures that are in compliance with 2019 requirements.
Registration is open to everyone and free of charge.
**SHP acquired Team TSI, a leader in long-term care analytics, in 2020. Now the combined entity delivers a best-in-class solution for SNFs and other LTPAC providers. Learn more about IntelliLogix™.
- Emergency Preparedness Timeline and Introduction
- Four Main Components of the Emergency Program by E-tag
- Emergency Plan
- Policies and Procedures
- Communication Plan
- Training and Testing
- Emergency and Standby Power Systems
- Integrated Health Care Systems
- Have understanding of the four main components of Emergency Program per E-tag
- Be ready to implement policies and procedures that are in compliance with 2019 requirements
- Be ready to implement a plan in the event of an emergency