SHP for HHCAHPS surveys
SHP has been administering Home Health CAHPS (HHCAHPS) surveys as an approved vendor for many years and we understand how to turn your HHCAHPS data into a powerful part of your business strategy. We set the standard, from survey administration to data analysis and performance improvement. SHP for HHCAHPS provides you with the following benefits:
- 20+ years of experience administering surveys
- Results are integrated into overall performance reporting
- Ability to link HHCAHPS scores to individual clinicians
- Compare to national and state benchmarks
- Use trend reports to better evaluate your performance
Our interactive reports let you monitor your entire organization in real-time and drill down to the details you need, from location to clinician and patient. You’ll gain the ability to link surveys to individual clinicians and see how each one is performing against the benchmark.
We also show the trend of the HHCAHPS scores for each clinician so you can see if each individual is improving or declining.
In addition to submitting your HHCAHPS data to CMS on a quarterly basis, SHP provides your organization with real-time, dynamic reports that you can use to improve your staff performance and patient satisfaction.
SHP is the only company that integrates your HHCAHPS reports into the SHP OASIS scrubbing, data analysis and benchmarking program to present a complete performance picture.
Why SHP for HHCAHPS?
- Real-time national and state comparisons by enterprise, branch and clinician
- Drill down to individual clinician and patient detail available from every section, allowing better focus of quality improvement initiatives
- A color-coded interactive online dashboard will alert you if you are not meeting your goals or if your scores have declined
- Detailed insight into how each clinician impacts your agency’s Home Health CAHPS