With turnover of key staff and new hires, understanding Medicare basics is imperative to minimize Part A technical denials. Join us as a special guest industry expert reviews Medicare Part A benefits, key billing issues related to consolidated billing, eligibility requirements and more.
- Detailed review of Medicare Part A benefits.
- Review of key billing issues related to consolidated billing.
- Review eligibility requirements.
- Managing Spell of Illness.
- Review what is skilled and not skilled.
- Review continued stay requirements.
- Physician Certifications requirements.
- How to identify and interpret skilled level of care guidelines.
- Medicare as secondary payer.
- Documentation requirements for both nursing and rehab.
- Brief review of notification requirements upon admission, continued stay and exhaustion of benefits.
- Updates on cut letters and generic notices for both Part A and B.
- Extensive handouts and quick references are provided.