The MDS must be accurate, diagnoses must all be identified, GG coding decided upon, all by the end of the ARD for the 5-day MDS. Monitoring for possible Interim Payment Assessments and tracking Interrupted Stays are also required. The IDT must communicate effectively.
Join us for a free webinar where Cynthia Wilkins from Polaris Group will share best practices for running an effective PDPM meeting.
On-demand recording coming soon
Pat Newberry, Vice President of Clinical Services, SHP
Dahlia Kroth, Vice President of Strategic Relations, SHP
Cynthia Wilkins, Senior Nurse Regulatory Consultant, Polaris Group
- Discuss who should be involved in PDPM Huddles and how frequently they should meet
- What should be discussed for new admissions
- What should be discussed for current Part A residents
- How to ensure coding is accurate, and who codes what.
- How to monitor for Interim Payment Assessment triggers
- How to track Interrupted Stays
- Best practices and tools shared
- How is PDPM Huddle is different than weekly Medicare Meeting
- Be able to run an effective PDPM Huddle
- Be able to implement best practices
Who Should Participate:
Directors of Nursing, MDS Nurses, Therapy, Administrators, Admissions, Social Services