The MDS must be accurate, diagnoses must all be identified, GG coding decided upon, all by the end of the ARD for the 5-day MDS. Monitoring for possible Interim Payment Assessments and tracking Interrupted Stays are also required. The IDT must communicate effectively.
Join us for a free webinar where Cynthia Wilkins from Polaris Group will share best practices for running an effective PDPM meeting.
Pat Newberry, Vice President of Clinical Services, Team TSI
Dahlia Kroth, Vice President of Strategic Relations, Team TSI
Cynthia Wilkins, Senior Nurse Regulatory Consultant, Polaris Group
**SHP acquired Team TSI, a leader in long-term care analytics, in 2020. Now the combined entity delivers a best-in-class solution for SNFs and other LTPAC providers.
- Discuss who should be involved in PDPM Huddles and how frequently they should meet
- What should be discussed for new admissions
- What should be discussed for current Part A residents
- How to ensure coding is accurate, and who codes what.
- How to monitor for Interim Payment Assessment triggers
- How to track Interrupted Stays
- Best practices and tools shared
- How is PDPM Huddle is different than weekly Medicare Meeting
- Be able to run an effective PDPM Huddle
- Be able to implement best practices
Who Should Participate:
Directors of Nursing, MDS Nurses, Therapy, Administrators, Admissions, Social Services