It's more important than ever for hospice providers to focus on quality improvement, but manually gathering data to prepare your QAPI program can be daunting.
SHP for Hospice is a fully automated QAPI and CAHPS Hospice solution that helps hospices build their performance improvement roadmap. Our real-time reports and benchmarks let you quickly identify problem areas that can negatively impact your Hospice, and your public scores, allowing you to proactively improve.
1,700+ hospices are using SHP to measure and improve quality, while ensuring compliance with CMS hospice requirements. With real-time data at their fingertips, our hospices are able to:
- Automate quality metrics reporting
- Optimize scores with real-time benchmarks
- Meet QAPI and HQRP requirements, and the Conditions of Participation (CoPs)
- Uniquely market their hospice to increase referrals and stay competitive
- Provide staff oversight and education with scorecards
- Manage CAHPS® Hospice surveys and improve scores
If you are not already using SHP and have not scheduled a demo, please join SHP Regional Manager, Robert Backlund, for a 30 minute webinar to learn more about the SHP for Hospice solution.
...these [hospice] scorecards are invaluable in helping us provide transparent, timely and objective feedback to our hospice clinicians so that they continually refine their performance